Please contact for details :
Phone (800) 481-2166
Search for party and event vendors in your area
- Select a party theme – it helps you to decide on what things you need to buy to avoid unnecessary purchases.
- Create a guest list – this can give you an idea when making your birthday invitation cards.
- List a program – this includes the starting and ending time as well as the party games.
- Make early appointments with cake orders, balloons, entertainer or live performer.
- 2 to 3 weeks before the party, you can purchase your party supplies and ask someone who can help you.
- The day before the party, start decorating the place of event, prepare the foods, make sure your camera is ready and follow up your entertainers.
- And when it’s already the day of your little one’s birthday party, place your balloons, prepare candles on cake, get ready with the game activities and double check if the foods are ready to serve.
Another great recommendation is to get assistance from a birthday party planner to make it easy for you and lessen your worries. A birthday party planner will organized everything you need including party supplies, decorations, invitations, and cake ideas.? If not, now you're ready to do it yourself!? Happy Celebrating!